Getting Around Campus
We want to make Curtin a greater place to access via bike, so that you can enjoy the economic, health and logistical benefits of cycling to, and around, the campus. There's a fantastic network of shared paths in and around the university to make it safe for you to cycle and a wide selection of places to park your bike while you're on campus.
Where to park your bike
There is a range of facilities at Curtin to make it easier to park your bike:
- Over 500 bike racks at more than 40 locations, campus-wide
- Secure bike parks located at selected buildings
- Bike pods that include electric bike chargers, lockers and shower facilities
- Bike pods and parks require swipe card access. Contact security for more information
To view the locations of racks, parks and pods, download the Bike Users Map.
Visit the WA Department of Transport website to plan your cycle journey to Curtin here.
Keeping your bike secure
Curtin wants to ensure that your bike ride to and from Curtin is safe and enjoyable. So remember that all road rules apply on campus, which means giving way to pedestrians and wearing a helmet.
Keeping your bike secure while it's on campus is also important, so here’s some tips:
- Always use the secure racks, where possible
- Ensure you use a good quality lock at all times
- Report any suspicious activity
- Photograph your bike with its serial number
- Engrave your drivers licence number onto your bike to enable easier identification of ownership
Contact our Security team on +61 8 9266 4444 to report all incidents of damage or theft.Back to top