Getting Around Campus
Staff or students needing access to a vehicle for university business or leisure can hire a Hertz 24/7 car share vehicle. There are four vehicles parked at Curtin for use by staff and students with all-inclusive rates including petrol, able to be booked by the hour or by the day.
Fees and Charges
- Vehicles start at $10.90 per hour, and $80 per day.
- Hourly bookings include petrol and unlimited kilometres, with daily bookings having a limit of 350km/booking. Any KM usage after 350km/booking is charged at 0.39c/km.
- Standard damage excess for drivers 25 and older is $2000.
Standard damage excess for drivers under 25 years is $3000.
Please contact the Member Care Centre for details on excess reduction for drivers under 21 years.
- If you do not have access to a corporate credit card, please contact the Fleet Manager/Officer shown below.
How to Sign Up
Sign up is easy – it takes two minutes and once Hertz 24/7 staff have verified the account, you can drive immediately.
Sign up online at www.hertz247.com.au and enter your contact and drivers licence details or via the smart phone apps for iPhone or Android devices.Download Hertz Information PDF
For any questions about this service or to request and/or keep a vehicle outside of these hours, please contact either:
- Parking Office (during business hours) - 9266 7116
- Security Office (anytime) - 9266 4444
- Hertz 24/7 Member Care Centre – 1300 146 897
If you need a Van, Ute or Trailer please contact our Parking Office during business hours on 9266 7116 to discuss your options.