Skip to content
Curtin University
Properties, Facilities & Development

Working With Us

Frequently Asked Questions

Your company will have a designated contact with Curtin who is responsible for passwords and buying credit from the University. If you don't know who your contact is, get in touch with your Curtin Responsible Officer.

You will be assigned a Curtin Responsible Officer who will oversee the work and be your main contact throughout the project.

All construction and maintenance projects at the university are managed by a PFD Portfolio Manager. Your Portfolio Manager will be your Curtin Responsible Officer and will be in contact with you to discuss your requirements.

Make sure you read the permit thoroughly for requirements. Each permit has different conditions and may include things like JSA, SWMS or an Emergency Plan.

The same representative that will oversee your work.

Anyone who is doing the work as designated by the permit, is the person responsible.

There is a section on the permit, which allows you to indicate the work is complete. Fill this out and then hand to your Curtin Responsible Officer.

All permits are different. The length of time your permit is valid for will depend on the type you have and the work being undertaken.


Service Centre +61 8 9266 2020
Safety & Security +61 8 9266 4444
curtin colour festival in action


You can find a range of food trucks and performers that liven up the campus each week.