Skip to content
Curtin University
Properties, Facilities & Development

Safety At Curtin

Swipe Cards and Door Keys

Building access / New Swipe cards

Curtin uses a system called Gallagher FT Command Centre (formerly Cardax) for managing and monitoring access to buildings on campus via swipe cards.


Information for staff access cards can be found on Staff OASIS.


Students can find more information about access cards here.


To apply for specific access to a particular building, you'll need to fill out a Building Access Form and have an authorising signature from a Section Head/Manager or Lecturer.

    Application forms can be submitted:
  • By emailing a scanned copy to
  • In person or by mail to Security Technical Office at Building 115
Download Building Access Form

Replacement Swipe cards

If your card is lost or stolen, please alert our Safer Community Team immediately - 9266 4444 / email

New cards will be charged a replacement fee (see Replacement ID Card under Fees @ Curtin).

Replacement, damaged or faulty cards can be processed at the Student Service Centre, Building 102. If your card is damaged or faulty please bring the card with you.

Replacement cards can also be ordered online via OASIS.

New Door Key Requests

Workplace keys can only be requested by your department's Key Registrar. Please contact them if you need a new one.

Back to top


Service Centre +61 8 9266 2020
Safety & Security +61 8 9266 4444